Monday, April 18, 2011
Lost on the Road of Life
Someone asked me today why I am not out of the town that I grew up in, and doing adventurous things. I thought about it bu couldnt give them a straight answer. I have my weekly routine of going to work and hanging with the same friends. I feel like i am in a stand still of life and im lost and dont know what i should do for a real job. I dropped out of school because I wasnt doing well and I didnt have the motivation to do it. I wish there was a manual to tell me what the next step of my life is.I am tired of the same thing every time i go to hang with certain friends, they want to go to the bar and hang out or go to a house and party and act stupid. One of my best friends has had a lifetime dream of goin to another country and teaching children english and for her it's coming true in August.I feel like I am feeling sorry for my self but am not. All the dreams that i have had were just aspirations but some of them were impossible and could never come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment