I have given much thought into if I should have a bucket list or not and I think that instead of having hundred things to do on one's death bed, it should be spread out over a few years and that way one will feel very releaved with there life when the time comes to leave this wonderful place. So far i have come up with nine things.Your most likly asking "Are you okay, Are you dying" No I just think that life is short and one should live as much as possible.
1.Take a cake decorating class.
2.Research a favorite mystery of a lost treasure and pursue finding it when you have the money and time.
3.Buy a house.
4.Buy a smart breed of dog that will be the best guard dog.
5.Take history classes.
6.Fix up a specific muscle car "with your dad's help"
7.Make money and save like crazy!!!
8.Take classes on self defense and gun control.
9.Travel to major historical events happend in our country such as-pearl harbor, and the underground railroad
10.Travel to an exotic island with my childhood friends.
There now you have my list of ten items that I want to acomplish in the next fifteen years.
sounds good to me! i totally agree about the island. :D is this the blog you wanted me to read or another entry? love you anna! miss you tons! love Bekah
ReplyDelete