Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's finally the weekend and let me tell you I couldnt be more happier. I mean yes I have a ton of homework but at least I am home and not going to class getting more behind.Hopefully I can catch up in my diesel class this weekend.Yesterday I got my results back on my first test from my surveying class and I recieved a 84% on it. Which im happy with since I thought I did'nt do very well on. This last week i missed a couple classes because I had to go to the doctor to find out that I most likely have a kidney stone which can be hopefully cured by drinking a lot of water. The weather is starting to cool down, I heard that it is supposed to rain this next week. I asked for more hours at work yesterday and my boss told me that he will give me an extra shift next week and more on the next schedule. He also said that because I am a hard worker and I stay on task that he is very willing to help me out. Also last night I was talking to one of the other server's and she said that she only kept this job becuase she got attached to some the residents and that they are very willing to give more hours to the kids that ask and work hard. So I am happy about that and she is right about getting attached to the oakmont.
Well I have got to get back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment