Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting anxious

I didn't sleep to well last night I tossed and turned and kept wondering when morning was going to come. My mind was turned off, but my excitement has been put underneath a blanket to keep away the anxiety and stress that will come with it.Last night that excitement couldn't be contained any longer because tomorrow is May 1st and I will have twenty-three more days left of school. I have this excitement that I have not had since I graduated high school! These last eight months while I have been in school has allowed me to find bits and pieces of my self that I didn't know existed. I believe that God has helped me tremendously through it all and I am much a obliged to him for it all.I know that I have a few more weeks left but I am so happy that I am once again about to graduate school!

No comments:

Post a Comment