Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Oh what a happy day it has been on this lovely Friday. It started out a little bad because I slept through my alarm and was running late but luckily the day got better as time went on. We watched a few videos on excavators and how they worked and how today's industry is using them. It was very interesting since I have never operated one, because last semester everyone was hogging them.Last semester I ran  the backhoe's, bulldozers, and the loaders. I did get to operate a bobcat excavator which is a lot smaller than the regular ones. After lunch we went out to do bucket drills because it was too wet still to go out and dig. :( But one of my buddies taught me how to operate the CAT 312 Excavator. It was so much fun I couldn't contain myself. I realized running that equipment gave me the same thrilling mind set that I had on my first day of operating class last semester. I feel like my mind is back in the game to get through school and move to bigger mountains to conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment