Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Last weekend

This last weekend I hung out with a friend from school and did some regular things and some not. We went to a high school basketball game where we didn't know anyone on the team and then later on we went four wheeling with some of his friends. Saturday I worked til two then afterwards I met up with him again and we went and sat at Carls Jr watching all of the rice rockets and souped up cars show off what they had underneath there hoods. We then got bored and he asked if I wanted to go climb buildings which I thought was crazy but I went along with it until I told him that climbing in ugs wasn't going to be fun. So instead we went to an old building that was used to be a Diamond Matches Factory that was closed down in 1959. It was exciting and awesome to see an old building that was originally built in 1909. I wasn't able to get a picture with my phone because it was dark but I found one on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment