Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day one & two

So far I have been doing a good job not being lazy. On day one I actually did homework on a Friday after school, then i rewarded myself with watching a movie online.It was called the "Machine Gun Preacher" it was based on a true story and it was good. I recomend it if you don't mind some cussing and blood. On Saturday I worked a double shift and went to see my grandma in between shifts. After work I was supposed to go to a friend's house for a barbeque but it was canceled so it was just going to be another boring night but then I got an idea that I wanted to go out and do something.So I made plans to with a friend from school to live the night life that everyone raves about in this town. It was fun but I think I can do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment