Sunday, March 11, 2012

Full last three days

On Friday I operated all day on the Case 888 excavator for almost seven hours, I had so much fun operating on it. I started out not digging correctly and not coming up with full loads. My teacher showed me how to improve and by lunch time I had dug a fifty foot trench with a smooth bottom and clean sides. After lunch I was even better, while everyone else was being bored I was digging to china and having a blast. =) At the end of the day my teacher said that I had improved the most out of everyone else and I got an applause from all of my classmates. Through out the day my buddy Chris kept telling me I got a friend you have to meet and go on a date with. I was not for it at all but by the end of the day was in such a good mood and wanted to have a change of pace that went for it. Chris is a pretty good judge of character when it comes to setting people up.That night I went on a date and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Saturday I worked a double shift at the Oakmont. Breakfast was fine but at lunch it was horrible, I screwed up some orders and got the chef  frustrated too. I couldn't wait to get out of their and go home and take a nap and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment