Thursday, March 8, 2012
a few days later
I had to stop in from my busy life and drop a note to say that I have diligently not being lazy and handling this challenge better than I thought I would. I have been waking up early and getting to school on time, and I also have just completed all of my homework for the weekend. The only thing that I have left to do is to study like a maniac for my midterm on Monday. The last two days I left directly from school to go work a night shift and today I was asked to work a double shift. I was a little nervous at first because the weekday crew is much faster than the weekend or night crews. So far it hasn't been to bad and I am able to do okay. At first I did not want to work on my only day off from everything so that I could sleep in but all I can think now is how much bigger that paycheck will be to put into savings. Hope you all are having a wonderful day, I am off to my last shift. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment